Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Personal Professional Development Goal

While this post is EXTREMELY late (I blame general exams), I shall share one of my professional development goals anyway.

I know web tools piecemeal and am aware of the Bloom's Taxonomy 2.0 diagram, but I need to familiarize myself with the kinds of web tools available to my students for learning and communication.  So, by this time next year, I will visit all of the sites on the Bloom's Taxonomy 2.0 graphic.

Every Friday, I will spend 30 minutes visiting one of the sites on the diagram.  Long-term, I will create an evaluation table with a very brief description of each program, its ease of use, and its applicability to a science classroom.

I know I will have been successful if I can look at this table and see information for all 50 sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment